symantec scan on MailScanner

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Wed Feb 8 11:10:54 GMT 2006

What platform are you running on?  If it's Linux, I'd seriously
recommend adding Bitdefender too.  It often catches stuff that ClamAV
and McAfee don't catch here.

My past experience of Symantec is that they were way too slow with their
pattern updates, but this may have changed in recent
days/weeks/months/years ;-)

Cheers,

Phil

----