More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Feb 8 09:30:39 GMT 2006

Mailscanner -v will also help here as well.

Here's my output for you to compare with..

<host># /opt/MailScanner/bin/MailScanner -v
Running on
FreeBSD <host>.solid-state-logic.com 4.10-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.10-RELEASE #0:
Tue May 25 22:47:12 GMT 2004
root at perseus.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
This is Perl version 5.008005 (5.8.5)

This is MailScanner version 4.50.14