More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Feb 8 09:27:59 GMT 2006

Hi

I'd check which versions the install.sh installs and which versions you've
installed.

I run exim, FreeBSD 4.9 and do a lot of testing for Julian and apart from a
beta glitches rarely get any problems.

Have a go at using the install.sh installer, it's really nice to use (almost
as nice as the port) and will install required perl modules (with patches)
as required.

Given JPK's comments earlier I'd start looking at the perl module versions
if you're not going to use the suggested install.sh method.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.