More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Wed Feb 8 07:20:38 GMT 2006

On Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:26 AM TCIS List Acct wrote:

> Yes, I've already installed the latest DBI and SQLLite.  The problem
> is directly related to new code in 4.50.15, as 4.47.x runs perfectly.

Hmm. This reminds me: I was having serious (!) trouble upgrading to one
of the latest versions I think. MailScanner just stopped after a few
minutes/hours. No warning, nothing. Upgrading all dependend p5- ports
did the trick here. Since you are upgrading from 4.47, the problem might
very well be with code in 4.49 and old libs.

My suggestion: Wait for the 4.50.15 port to be committed (hopefully
today), use it and do an automatic upgrade of all dependencies.

Regards,
  JP