symantec scan on MailScanner

Rob Freeman rob at robhq.com
Wed Feb 8 01:47:59 GMT 2006

Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
> BDC?
>
> Rob Freeman wrote:
>> Alex Neuman van der Hans wrote:
>>> Which ones do you already have?

>> Currently using clam, f-prot, and avg.  We just got audited, and they
>> wanted us to add one of the " big " vendors to the list.

They do not include that on the " big " ones.  We work for a bank and
they want something the recognize like mcafee, Symantec, etc etc.  We
have not had an email virus in 3 years, but per the audit they asked for
more of a known name scanner.  They gave us a deal on Symantec.  The
wonders of working for a big company.