More 4.50.15 woes on FreeBSD

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Tue Feb 7 23:26:00 GMT 2006

Martin Hepworth wrote:
> Hmm how did you install if you didn't use the install.sh??? ports?

No.  I've always used the .tar.gz and installed by hand.  Been doing so
for many years w/o a problem.

> If you didn't use install.sh or the ports install please use the install.sh
> version.

I don't think that is the solution.

> It will take care of all perl modules etc etc and will allow you to backout
> very nicely...and yes there are more perl modules to install in order to use
> the SA cache (SQLLite for one).

Yes, I've already installed the latest DBI and SQLLite.  The problem is
directly related to new code in 4.50.15, as 4.47.x runs perfectly.

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com