bayes_toks.expire1090

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 7 11:55:16 GMT 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:45:03 +0000 Julian Field <MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> > How often do Bayes database rebuilds happen by default (if I have
> > Rebuild Bayes Every = 0)?
>
> **PLEASE** read the documentation. The line immediaetly above this
> setting answers this question.

Hmm, I read it:

# If you are using the Bayesian statistics engine on a busy server,
# you may well need to force a Bayesian database rebuild and expiry
# at regular intervals. This is measures in seconds.
# 1 day = 86400 seconds.
# To disable this feature set this to 0.
Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

So I understand that by default (Rebuild Bayes Every = 0) MailScanner does
not rebuild it. What I wanted to ask, how often spamassassin itself rebuilds it?
Never? Because if never, where are these bayes_toks.expire26719 files
apeearing from?

Regards,
Nerijus