MailScanner needs to be restarted 2 times

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Feb 6 22:38:45 GMT 2006

Craig White spake the following on 2/3/2006 8:21 AM:
> On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 16:44 -0800, Scott Silva wrote:
>> Drew Marshall spake the following on 2/2/2006 2:24 PM:
>
>>> Nice sig. Definitely takes signature of the week winner!!
>>>
>> If I can just figure out how to get thunderbird to use different signatues on
>> different news accounts from the same gmane account, I wouldn't have
>> MailScanner plugs going to the CentOS list.
>>
>> Oh well... Free advertising for Julian  ;-)
> ----
> do you mean the airplane sig?
>
> I kind of like that one.
>
> It's been kind of quiet on CentOS list lately anyway.
>
> Craig

I ko'd the airplane sig because it got munged from the fixed / variable font
switching in the replies. It looked pretty sad sometimes.
The CentOS general list is as busy as this one.. and just as hot sometimes ;-&

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and