dcc failure

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Mon Feb 6 21:05:41 GMT 2006

I don't run DCC, but the dcc_path was in my spam.assassin.prefs.conf file
from long ago. I, too was getting these messages with --lint. I commented it
out, and the problem went away. The DCC plugin is diabled in my init.pre
file.

I'm just wondering if, like the use_auto_whitelist parameter once was, these
two parms are no longer valid or have changed form. These were there from
ages ago.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers