More problems than just ALL_TRusted

Richard Edge Edge at twu.ca
Mon Feb 6 20:24:05 GMT 2006

>From www.mailscanner.info, I have always installed it from
install-Clam-SA.tar.gz since first running MailScanner. While there was
an older version on the system from my original RHEL 3 install, I have
used the install-Clam-SA.tar.gz since first running MailScanner a year
and a half ago.

Richard Edge
Senior Systems Administrator | Technology Services
Trinity Western University | t: 604.513.2089
f: 604.513.2038 | e: edge <at> twu.ca| www.twu.ca/technology