More problems than just ALL_TRusted

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Mon Feb 6 19:00:59 GMT 2006

Richard Edge wrote:
<snip>
> config: warning: score set for non-existent rule FUZZY_GUARANTEE
> config: warning: score set for non-existent rule FUZZY_BILLION

Those warnings sound like the ReplaceTags plugin isn't loaded..

Check your /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre for:
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::ReplaceTags

It's a bit of a bug in SA 3.1.0 that disabling this plugin isn't handled
gracefully. Then again, I can't see why anyone would want to disable this plugin
if they understood it. It's low overhead and very useful.