4.50.15 - Big problems on FreeBSD / exim

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Mon Feb 6 17:08:59 GMT 2006

Another thing that might have got you is permission on the new SA cache.

Make sure the exim user (mailnull????) can write to the file and directory.
I *think* it gets created by the install routine, but that may be for the
wrong user of you run an MTA like exim or PF that doesn't normally run as
root.

I'm running all this on FBSD no problems..

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.