http://cme.mitre.org/index.html

Mark McCoy realmcking at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:15:40 GMT 2006

On 2/3/06, Carl Andrews <carl.andrews at crackerbarrel.com> wrote:
> I just ran across this site and thought others on this list might find
> it useful. With all of the different AV engines we use, it is nice to
> see a place where all of the different names/aliases for each are
> identified.
>

> http://cme.mitre.org/index.html

Nice.

--
Mark McCoy -- Professional Unix geek

"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put
into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am
not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that
could provoke such a question. "  -- Charles Babbage