DCC failure

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Feb 4 11:30:16 GMT 2006

If you didn't use my easy-installation Clam+SA package, you won't know
that you need to edit a particular file.
It is often found in /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre. You need to
uncomment the DCC line.

If you want to use the SURBL plugins and various useful tools like that,
you will need to add some extra lines to load these plugins.

My script does all this stuff for you, and tells you what to edit and
what to do.
:-)

--
Julian Field