mailscanner and perdomain white and blacklists

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Thu Feb 2 17:06:12 GMT 2006

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. I'm taking over this box from a previous guy,
mailwatch might already be setup, mysql is although i don't know if it's
integrated in to mailscanner, about ten things are flagged first. Do you
have a howto on setting mailscanner, mailwatch, and mysql up? I'm
particularly needing the how individual users can manage their own lists
part?
Thanks a lot.
Dave.