Is there a way to bypass mailscanner for local users on the server itself?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:16:48 GMT 2006

Do you mean bypass spam filtering?  then define a ruleset for
Is Definitely Not Spam = %rules-dir%/spam.whitelist.rules

Where this ruleset has something like:

From:  137.146.    yes
From:  127.0.0.1   yes
FromOrTo:   default     no

137.146. is my netblock.  I actually have this commented out; the
only IP I whitelist is loopback.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College