SpamAssassin.cache.db Question.

Xterm1 xterm1 at Tatorz.com
Wed Feb 1 13:57:26 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: SpamAssassin.cache.db Question.

--On February 1, 2006 7:32:31 AM -0500 Xterm1 <xterm1 at Tatorz.com> wrote:

> 	Reason I ask is, the new setting for the db file for spamassassin
> is here.. /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin.cache.db .

Yup. What are you looking for for comments ?  Julian commented on this
before.  He had to put it somewhere that he knew MailScanner would be able
to write to.

I'm sure there's a configuration setting to change where it lives.

Michael

--

	I just wanted to see if moving it would be of a necessity or not.
being that on Power Loss/Reboot it would be lost. I was just looking

Thanks Brian