sendmail greet_pause feature

Roger Jochem roger at rudnick.com.br
Wed Feb 1 10:26:28 GMT 2006

I'm using the rpm version of sendmail in my centos-3 box (sendmail 8.12) and
I would like to upgrade to sendmail 8.13 to use this feature, that seems
really great. Is there some problem I should be aware, or the tar.gz version
found at sendmail.org would work fine on my machine? Anyone using 8.13 at
centos-3 or some similar OS?

Regards

Roger Jochem