ALL_TRUSTED problems

Martin Hepworth martinh at solid-state-logic.com
Wed Feb 1 09:03:17 GMT 2006

Richard

I presume that /etc/mail/spamassassin is the correct place for
mailscanner.conf to be? Ie it's the same dir that's also got the *.pre and
local.cf files in it as well???

MailScanner normally does a good job of spotting which dir the pop the
mailscanner.conf, but its worth checking.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.