How to interpret MailScanner stats

Andrew Hodges ahodges at phenom-networks.com
Sun Dec 31 22:33:55 CET 2006

Hi,

After days of trying to get it running (bit of a noobie) I am using
MailWatch, and I like what I see......

Have a look at  http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php

In specifics look at the first screen shot.  When opened look at the top
right hand corner, there are the daily stats including the % calculated
for you.

Thanks
Andy