Recommended RBL's on MTA?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Dec 26 11:00:52 CET 2006

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006, Arthur Sherman wrote:

>> Beware the people attacking spamcop, many of them dont like
>> the way that
>> if their users send to one of spamcops "traps" they will
>> block you, which
>> is fair enough, as the trap addresses are not real and not advertised.
>

> The only problem with Spamcop was blocking hermes.apache.org, which holds
> SpamAssassin ML.
> Besides that, it is very good.

That was ages ago, and since there is more talk on this list about SA
then there is MS does it really matter if SA list is blocked :)

Every RBL has listed a list server at some time, not like its the end of
the world. Even spamhaus has taken out an industry list server
(hosted by jupiter media), spamcop has had em, as has sorbs, nothing is
immune when you have stupid idiot users of those lists.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd