OT: ClamAV 0.88.7 [clamavmodule and gmp]

Mike Tremaine mgt at stellarcore.net
Tue Dec 19 15:10:15 CET 2006

I'm pushing out my updates today and wanted to get a sanity check from those
who have already made the move. Is it sufficent to just do a "force install
Mail::ClamAV" in cpan after the new ClamAV has been installed? I did this on my
personal server and sent a couple of zip files to myself and it seems to be
working but before I hit the other 10 boxes I wanted to make sure. :)

As a side question has anyone ever got GMP2 installed under Solaris 10 so that
it works with ClamAV and you do not get the "SECURITY WARNING: NO SUPPORT FOR
DIGITAL SIGNATURES". I know I've built it a few times and tried to point clamav
at it but it never seems to work for me and I've given up.

-Mike