Sloppy error checking in MS code

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Dec 19 09:44:58 GMT 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, Glenn Steen wrote:

> On 19/12/06, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Scott Silva wrote:
>>
>> > Wietse can be a real prima donna over his code, but postfix is very good
>> > software. I think Julian works with their "attitudes" because of that.
>> Might
>> > explain why he never embraced Qmail.
>>
>> Any current MTA is very good software, be it even sendmail or exim, qmail
>> has not been supported for years, so I guess it is dying, the only saving
>> grace it has, is how easy it is with virtual domains and vpopmail, there
>> is not a better or equal solution, the sendmail/postfix +cyrus is still a
>> pain, and yes I know they tried to incorporate postfix with vpopmail, but
>> last I heard you still needed to do qmail directory installs, so you might
>> as well just use qmail so long as it has had the dozen or so decent
>> security and performance tightening patches applied that is :)
>>

> That's pretty close to an endorsement of postmix.... You gotta get a
> grip, or lay of the amber stuff, Res:-D

hahahahahahaha  bugger! I might have to stop holidays now...
or erm hrmmm , back later, i need to go wash my mouth out  (with more
amber :P )

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd