OT: spammers get long vacations?

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Dec 19 01:06:15 CET 2006

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Scott Silva wrote:

> Just wait until all the PC newbies get their brand-spanking new PC's for
> christmas. Then after they are hooked straight to the internet and allowed to
> stagnate, we will have another half million spam zombies attacking us.
> I can hardly wait!!  ;-D

Ah easy fix...

policy-options {
 	term n00bies {
 		from {
 			source-address-filter 0.0.0.0/0 orlonger;
 	 	}
            	then reject;
       	}
 	term default {
             then accept;
         }
}

how nice and peacfull Christmas will be :P

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd