OT: spammers get long vacations?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Mon Dec 18 23:04:29 CET 2006

Sorry, this is very trivial and OT, but I'm just curious...

Anyone else keeping track of their overall mail stats and noting a
dramatic decrease in overall inbound mail?  Our inbound flow has dropped
from about 65k messages per day to 35k messages per day in the past
several days.  Probably some of it's the weekend, but over mail levels
haven't been that low in quite a while.

--
Trever Furnish, tgfurnish at herffjones d0t com
Herff Jones, Inc. Unix / Network Administrator