Blocking/deleting bad/offensive words

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 06:13:42 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a user responsible for his own email domain who has provided me a list of offensive and bad words and has asked me fo rany message containing those words, he'd like it deleted without even seeing it.

I'm using the latest version of MailScanner and am wondering what's the best way to do this. I think MCP? though I have never used it before.

I'm also wondering how he can maintain his offensive/bad words list instead of sending it to me for inclusion?

Many thanks.

Michael.