Sloppy error checking in MS code

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Dec 17 00:59:31 GMT 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Mike Jakubik wrote:

> The overhead of checking the errorlevel a function returns is almost
> non-existent, and indeed some functions are checked properly in the sendmail
> code, but not the in postfix code, why?

Maybe the PF module is not written completely by Julian, much like the Qmail
module, which is why Qmail is not officially supported by Julian.
In fact a  post made recently by anoher list member seemed to indicate he
was the one who wrote PF module, I might be wrong, as I recall it was late
at night when I read it.

--
Cheers
Res

"Just a world that we all must share, it's not enough just to stand and
stare, is it only a dream that there'll be no more turning away" - Floyd