Web Interface?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:25:09 GMT 2006

On 15/12/06, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
> Carl Andrews spake the following on 12/14/2006 10:30 AM:
> > I just downloaded the Flyer pdf from mailscanner.info an there are
> > photos of a rules editor, spam settings, and reporting. Is this now a
> > feature of MS? If so, how do I activate it/set it up? I have been using
> > MailWatch, but if the features are already part of MS I would rather use
> > those.
> >

> > Thanks! (again),
> > Carl
> Those shots are actually from the commercial offshoot DefenderMX, or from what
> became that product. It is available from Fortress Systems (www.fsl.com)

Yep.
If you'd like a rule editor that integrates nicely with MailWatch
Carl, you could always get msre
(http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=documentation:related_software:management:msre).
Works well (after a fashion, you need to adapt your rules files to a
"comment then rule" scheme).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn