Mailscanner not scanning queue

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 15 08:00:52 GMT 2006

-

Using an old version of MailScanner... why do that?  It changes as spam changes... why stay in the dark ages?

Debian go unstable?  Streuth... you need to change to something modern then. Fedora 6 works well.

MailScanner dependencies cannot make a box unstable?! The dependencies it has are not that bleeding-edge... some are lastest perl modules... but a lot are normally 1 or 2 versions back from the latest.