MS Version ?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Dec 14 23:48:37 GMT 2006

James Fagan spake the following on 12/14/2006 11:55 AM:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> Yesterday, I downloaded the latest(?) version of MS from
>> www.mailscanner.info for a CentOS server. The version
>> available was 4.57.6-1. Today when I go look (installing a
>> new server different OS), the version available today is 4.56.8-1.
>>
>> What is the latest stable version?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Carl
>> --
>
> I think the same thing happend to me. I looked today to update one of
> our servers and when I DL'd the file
> it was a diffrent version than the day before. I figured I had
> accidently installed the beta version.
> It worked as expected.
>
> But it would be nice to know what version is what :)
4.57.6.1 is the newest stable. There must have been a problem with the
downloads page, maybe it was restored from a backup.
You can get the current here.
http://www.mailscanner.info/files/4/rpm/MailScanner-4.57.6-1.rpm.tar.gz

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...