OT: Virus Scanners

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Dec 13 20:47:07 GMT 2006

Brad Beckenhauer spake the following on 12/13/2006 12:30 PM:
> Hello,
> I'm putting together the budget for next year and looking for
> suggestions for commercial anti-virus products for MailScanner running
> on Linux.
>
> I'd like to know what products are preferred and if you have any recent
> pricing, it would be appreciated.
>
> thanks.
>
> Brad

The first thing I would look at is your current corporate virus scanner. Some
give you access to a commandline scanner for linux that is included in your
licensing. Our McAfee subscription gives us that, at no extra cost.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and