Is this really how bayes+autolearn works?

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Wed Dec 13 15:14:34 GMT 2006

Thanks very much.  I added 70_sare_stocks and got all the same hits,
except of course the TVD_STOCK1 rule.

I'm not presently using rules_du_jour or sa-update.  Am I correct in
guessing that your
/var/lib/spamassassin/3.001007/updates_spamassassin_org directory is a
sign that you're using sa-update, or is that generated from something
else?

I've been avoiding SARE, rules_du_jour, and sa-update on the theory that
I don't have time to catch misbehaving auto-updated rules before they
wreak havoc, and that  there aren't as many eyes watching those rules to
raise an alarm if a rule is bad.  I guess it's time to reconsider that
theory...

- Trever