word files

sandrews at andrewscompanies.com sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Sat Dec 9 16:25:18 GMT 2006

in all seriousness, when we answer this question it's along the lines
of...

we block mpeg files because they have no business value, we allow doc
files because they do even though they offer the opportunity for
vulnerabilities.  we then allow on our antivirus at the gateway, server,
and workstation to mitigate the risk.

  _____