Allowing .pr3 files through

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 05:40:37 GMT 2006

Hi,

I reaaly hate top posting but am using the new Yahoo mail beta and it doesn't seem I can change this to good old ">" replies.

I tried this and get:

# file wimrpmd2.pr3
wimrpmd2.pr3: MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows

So you're right, the server considers these files executables so they match against one of these:

deny    ELF             No executables          No programs allowed
deny    executable      No executables          No programs allowed

Hmm.. this now poses the question, how can I allow .pr3 files specifically but disallow all other executables?

Michael.