MailScanner... Still October...

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Dec 8 23:46:50 GMT 2006

ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk spake the following on 12/8/2006 3:36 PM:
> -
>
> I noticed this last week... but thought I would be told off for being too quick of the mark... as it was about 5 mins after the December update came out... so I kept quiet...
>
> Minor I know... But...
>
> www.mailscanner.info   still says:   Version 4.56 10th October 2006
>
> I am just thinking of the people who only look as far as the first 6 lines to see if there is an update or not.
Julian has been extremely busy at his paying job. I am just happy that he
decided to put out a release. The announce list is a better way to find out
when the latest and greatest comes out.
 I'm sure he will fix it before the next release.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and