Bayes db running in SQL with Mailscanner

Gordon Colyn gordon at itnt.co.za
Fri Dec 8 09:23:47 GMT 2006

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Peacock" <a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk>
To: "MailScanner discussion" <mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info>
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: Bayes db running in SQL with Mailscanner

Hi Gordon,

Gordon Colyn wrote:
> ITNT Banner Campaign
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me how to setup a bayes database to run in mysql and
> mailscanner?

Setting up a mysql bayes database is done in SpamAssassin and is
basically the same whether using MailScanner or not.

> Or give me an idea where I can find info to do this?

The SpamAssassin docs and Wiki have some good information for this:

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BetterDocumentation/SqlReadmeBayes

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples