Header Options

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight michele at blacknight.ie
Thu Dec 7 19:58:18 GMT 2006

Hi all

One of my random queries that some of you may be able to assist with..
Hopefully it will make sense :)

A number of our users are looking for options to filter "borderline"
mails ie. possible spams and / or phishing fraud using the headers
(subject line would be easier, but I honestly don't want to get into
managing huge rulesets on a per domain basis)

I've been reading over the options in MailScanner.conf for the header
options, but unless I am mistaken there doesn't seem to be anyway to add
the "sss" type header (or similar) to non-spam emails
The one option I have considered is to drop the threshold on spam and
set the option to deliver while dropping the threshold on "high spam"
and setting it to store, but that may break something else :)

Any thoughts??

Michele
--
Mr Michele Neylon