How do others do it?

Rick Chadderdon mailscanner at yeticomputers.com
Tue Dec 5 22:14:11 GMT 2006

Denis Beauchemin wrote:
> The bounce message explains that we block spam because we want to
> preserve the good reputation of our University.
Unfortunately, since nearly all spam comes from forged addresses, your
bounce message is explaining it to the wrong people.  Assuming you mean
"bounce" the same way I do.  I get a ton of "bounce message" spam
because of forged messages, even though I use SPF.  Annoying.  I hope
I'm just misunderstanding you, because if not, you're a spammer, even if
you aren't aware of it.

Rick