Storing spam mails to separate alias for each user

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Tue Dec 5 16:22:59 GMT 2006

I don't know that you can send them to individual quarantine
directories, but if you install MailWatch
(http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net/doku.php) you can query it on a per
user basis (and much more) by using the filter option in the reports.
Works a treat...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500