Some mail coming in without attachments

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Dec 1 21:25:04 GMT 2006

Michael St. Laurent spake the following on 12/1/2006 11:23 AM:
> I thought the same thing at first but the attachment went through when
> it was sent to a web mail account.

But the webmail program might have TNEF decoding built in to it. You really
need to look at the message source on the machine that has the problem. If the
receiver is outlook express, it is very common. It doesn't even say there is
an attachment most of the time.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and