Want more log detail from SpamAssassin via MailScanner

Matt Kettler mkettler at evi-inc.com
Thu Aug 31 22:27:20 IST 2006

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> Eric wrote:
>> I am trying to get MailScanner to increase verbosity on SpamAssassin
>> Tests (similar to what spamassassin -D --lint outputs). I do see this
>> when I set "Debug = yes", but I would like to be able to see this in the
>> logfile and not have the MailScanner die after one batch of email.
>
> You should not hijack a thread.  It is impolite and you reduce your
> chance of being seen by the right eyes.  In your case, I think only the
> author, Julian, can help you out with this request.

And to further clarify, Changing the subject line doesn't make a message free of
references to the original you replied to.

A decent threaded email client will not be thrown off by editing the subject,
and will properly display your message buried under whatever message you replied to.

It's these headers that give you away:
	<44F59F21.3010707 at utwente.nl>
	<Pine.LNX.4.64.0608301046470.23152 at franklin.wrl.org>
	<223f97700608300810p400db0b0g80946f0d6a5a4760 at mail.gmail.com>