MailScanner hangs once a day

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:54:42 IST 2006

On 30/08/06, Sergio García Caso <sergiogc at treelogic.com> wrote:

> I can´t execute "MailScanner --changed" (It says: 'Unknown option: changed'). Today MailScanner hasn´t stopped yet.
That is as expect (unfortunately), since you run 4.54.6 (whcih doesn't
recognize that option... Jules introduced it in 4.55).
You might consider an upgrade, if nothing else just so that you get to
go through all options and settings once more:-). And use Jules nice
clam+sa package to update to 3.1.4 too... A golden opportunity to
check you sa rules over:-).
Something *is* fishy here, so going for the latest, which has the
changed option, wouldn't be a bad move.

--
-- Glenn