maq entry missing - large bayes database

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at PDSCC.COM
Wed Aug 30 19:17:10 IST 2006

On one of my MS manchines running 4.49.7, the /etc/MailScanner/bayes folder
has grown to 1.7gb and filled the root filesystem, the maq entry

http://www.mailscanner.info/serve/cache/317.html

takes me to

    Not Found
    The requested URL /serve/cache/317.html was not found on this server.

    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an
    ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.35 Server at www.mailscanner.info Port 80

Anyone got another link or can tell me what to do fix the problem?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting