mqueue.in just gets bigger - no delivery?

Alex Broens ms-list at alexb.ch
Wed Aug 30 16:00:37 IST 2006

On 8/30/2006 4:12 PM, Brett Charbeneau wrote:
> 	I should add that SpamAssassin *is* timing out quite often:
>
> SpamAssassin timed out and was killed, failure 2 of 10
>
> 	I've set
>
> bayes_auto_learn 0
> bayes_auto_expire 0
>
> 	in /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf
> 	I've posted output from
>
> spamassassin -x -D -p /path/to/spam.assassin.prefs.conf --lint
>
> 	here:
>
> http://pastebin.ca/154652

Before you start turning knobs on MS I sugges you gothru your rule
collection:

The rule files below are include the numebred files you may be using so
redundant.

Use either the numbered or the general

debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_html.cf
debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_genlsubj.cf
debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_header.cf
debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_html.cf
debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_obfu.cf

____

debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/71_sare_bml_pre25x.cf
debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/99_sare_fraud_pre25x.cf

PRE 2.5 - obsolete and *may* cause issues with 3.x
___

debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/blacklist-uri.cf

totally Unnecessary when usingURIDNSBL plugin
HUGE size, slow and requires LOTS of memory. dump that! :-)

___

debug: config: read file /etc/spamassassin/70_sare_adult.cf
Added to SA - obsolete.

h2h

Alex