mail with attachment issues from internet clients.

Ivan Arteaga iarteaga at cwpanama.net
Wed Aug 30 12:52:50 IST 2006

Hello,

I have MS running on CentOS 4.x, it has two NICs installed (internal &
external). When I send emails with attachments from the internal users works
fine but not when I send it from the external users (mobile users via
internet). It doesn't matter the attachment size, it can be Ks or Megs it
takes a long until it timeouts. I have no firewalls between the server and
the internet.

Any advice??

Regards,

--Ivan.

"Lock both ways before crossing the net"