MailScanner hangs once a day

Sergio García Caso sergiogc at treelogic.com
Mon Aug 28 11:34:33 IST 2006

Thank you for the answers.

- I don't have problems with non-queue files ending up in the hold queue
- I have made a script which restart MailScanner when it is not running and it runs OK.
- These are the values of some parameters of MailScanner.conf:

	* Restart Every = 14400 (it runs OK)
	* Rebuild Bayes Every = 0
	* Wait During Bayes Rebuild = no