Solaris 10 init.d startup failing

Ray Gardener R.A.Gardener at shu.ac.uk
Fri Aug 25 09:42:55 IST 2006

Many thanks for the number of useful replies; I would be interested in
using a
different manifest to the one that I knocked together quicker and tried
with no positive results. One thing I haven't  tried and should is to
trace
the errant mailscanner processes using something like truss which I will
try and do and report back the findings.

Ray Gardener,
IT Services, LITS,
Sheffield Hallam University,
Howard Street,