gif attachments

mailscanner at berger.nl mailscanner at berger.nl
Thu Aug 24 16:28:15 IST 2006

Well,
With size I meant the Kb's. I have installed ImageInfo and set it up. But the spammer is using different sizes now in his email. So I have to use the OCR system, but my system is allready quietly haeavy loaded. I will install sendmail 8.13 (still have 8.12) and try the "greet_pause" and see if that helps on the load and then install the OCR system.

Thanks,

Roger

Koopmann, Jan-Peter wrote ..