gif attachments

mailscanner at berger.nl mailscanner at berger.nl
Wed Aug 23 20:07:40 IST 2006

Hi there,

As many others I also have a lot of problems tagging the spam with gif attachments. I now have a spam which referes to the gif attachment. This one is hardly tagged as spam, mainly because the text is changing every mail and the name of the gif attachment is changing. The only thing what stays the same is the size of the attachment.
So, I am aware that this is not the right mailinglist, but has somebody written a rule which checks the size of an attachment?

Thanks,

Roger