Odd time/date stamp in maillog

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Aug 23 13:15:52 IST 2006

Hmmmm. From `man time` on a RH system:

TIME(1)

NAME
       time - time a simple command or give resource usage

SYNOPSIS
       time [options] command [arguments...]

DESCRIPTION
       The time command runs the specified program command with the given
arguments.  When command finishes, time writes a message to standard output
giving timing statistics about this program run.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com